Shock Maintenance & Service
Servicing your EXIT Shocks is as important as changing the oil in your car; it needs to be done on a regular basis. Over time the shock oil will break down, seals will wear out, and nitrogen pressure will decrease. For active riders, Zbroz recommends servicing your shocks annually. A typical service includes: cleaning, a complete inspection, installation of new seals, fresh shock oil, and recharged pressure. Pricing for a complete service varies between shock models but starts as low as $55 per shock. We pride ourselves in performing only the work that you need, with no upselling. We also service other brands of shocks, so don’t hesitate to ask us about that.
Please follow the instructions below to get your shocks serviced by a Zbroz Shock Technician:
1. Call us at 435-753-7774 to obtain your Service Request Number. DO NOT send us your shocks without first obtaining this number!
2. Print and fill out the “Request for Service” form (link below). Please be detailed in your description, then put this form inside your shipping box.
3. Box up your shocks. We have found bubble wrap or foam to be a good resource to package your shocks in. Please do not use packing peanuts.
4. Clearly and legibly print your Service Request Number on the outside of your box. This will help us identify your shocks for a faster service time.
5. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN A DELAY IN YOUR SERVICE.
Click here to download the service form: DOWNLOAD